Kwansha Facial Sculptor
Eco-Friendly | Sustainable | Non- Toxic | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
Our Kwansha Facial Sculptor has have been custom made to follow the curves of your face. Crafted from Kansa metal, it has been used in Ayurvedic practices for thousands of years. It helps to instantly lift, tone, and shape the face.
Your Kwansha Facial Sculptor works on the skin and underlying connective tissue from the inside out. Aiding in microcirculation, it helps promote oxygen-rich blood to flow to the skin. The result is an instant glow and a revitalized look. Under the surface, it helps to balance the bioelectric, magnetic, and energetic prana fields whilst at the same time flushing out pitta and any blockages, impurities, and toxins. Use regularly for radiant, healthy skin.
Skin Type (s)
All Skin Types except skin with cystic acne
How to Use
- Use the Kwansha Facial Massager alongside a serum. We suggest our ayurvedic formula Inara. Ensure no dryness or tugging.
- Massage your face, however, feels best. Try using gentle sweeping strokes that are deep and slow.
- Focus on areas like your forehead, eye contours, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and finally, the jawline. Also, spend time on your neck, working from the back to the front and down along the sides.
- Repeat each motion five to ten times.
Care For Your Wand
- Clean with a light, wet cloth before and after every use.
- For deeper cleans, wash your massager with chemical-free soap.
- Avoid using hot water as this may damage the tool.
- Store in a dry place.